CMS 800G FETAL MONITOR
The CMS 800G Fetal Monitor can be available in a variety of settings to fulfil the requirements of patients. Its built-in feature is used for monitoring curves and data clearly. Findings can be on a continuous or intermittent basis. It can give a Manual record for fetal movement and has an Alarm for abnormal FHR. The monitoring is Real-time & can be done for continuous 24 hours.
Characteristics of CMS 800G FETAL MONITOR
- Having small footprint
- Use on Table or Hang on Wall
- 60° convertible color LCD screen
- Clear Data Display
- Normal FHR area mark
- Fetal movement is manually recorded
- Intimation by sound and color for fetal heart rates
- Chinese and English are available as interface languages.
- Waveform lock feature available
- Built-in thermal printer with extra-long life and high resolution.
- Using the built-in RJ45, communicate with the central monitoring system.
- Built-in Batteries