MDK – IT12 Multi Para Monitor
MDK – IT12 Multi Para Monitor Features:-
The Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor offers a lot of capabilities and may be used to care for neonates, children, and adults. It comes in a variety of configurations to meet different needs. ECG, RESP, SPO2, NIBP, TEMP, ETCO2, and more monitoring parameters are available as options.
High-brightness, long-life LED display with optional touch screen, 12.1 or 15 inches. Lightweight and quick-hook design, easy to install on poles with a diameter of less than 30mm.
Iconify important operations in a consolidated menu to make them easier to utilise. More display space is saved with a one-key switch and an indenting key menu.
IBP, EtCO2, NELLCOR or MASIMO SPO2, SUNTECH NIBP, REC, touch, HDMI, WIFI, Central Station software, scanning gun, Card Reader, and information input module are all optional functionalities.
- Optional Module — Functions that are more thorough.
- Easy to care for, with a handle design that makes it simple to move.
- Double safety, alarm light and a visual warning.
- Interface swapping is simple to do and understand.
MDK – IT12 Multi Para Monitor Specification
- Parameters Measured: – ECG
- Type of display: – LED
- Display Size: – 12 inch
- Suitable for: – Adult, Pediatric, Neonatal
- No of Leads in ECG: – 5
- Pulse Rate Range: – 250 BPM
- Phase: – 3 Phase
MDK – IT12 Multi Para Monitor Feature:
- Convenient operation, switchable interfaces, and a single button design.
- Simple contact, safer and more efficient with a centralized alarm system.
- Fan-less design, water resistant, low power consumption.
- St arrhythmia and drug concentration analysis are displayed on an ECG waveform.
- SPO2 technology has been updated to ensure accuracy and a PI of 0.2 percent.
Electro-surgical equipment provides anti-defibrillation and electro-static protection against high-frequency interference.