MDK Med KB-12 D Summary:
The multi-parameter patient monitor comes with a lot of functions and may be used for neonates, children, and adults. On different Demands, several configurations might be used.
MDK Med KB12 D Multipara Patient Monitor Description:
15-inch LED display with optional touch screen and high brightness. Simple fasten on poles less than 30mm in diameter with lightweight and quick-hook construction. The ley operation has been Iconify, and the centralized menu makes it easier and faster to use.
One-key switch and indenting key menu save more display space.
Optional functions: IBP, EtCO2, NELLCOR, or MASIMO SPO2, SUNTECH NIBP, REC, Touch, HDMI, WIFI, Central Station Software, Scanning gun, Card reader and information input module etc.
MDK Med KB12 D Multipara Patient Monitor Feature:
- One-button operation, interface switching, and convenient operation
- Simple interaction, centralized alarm system, safer and more efficient
- High brightness long-life LED display, optional touch screen
- Lightweight and quick hook design
- Simple fix on poles less than 30 mm in diameter
- The design is waterproof and consumes less power.
MDK Med KB12 D Product Specification:
- Screen Size – 15 inch
- ECG – Standard three or five lead cable
- HR – Adult 15-300 bpm, Pediatric 15-350 bpm
- RESP – Range: Adult 2-120 BrPM Pediatric: 2-150 BrPM: Accuracy: +- 2 BrPM
- TEMP – Range 0-50o Accuracy: ±0.1oC
- PR – Range 20-300 bpm, Accuracy: ±3bpm
- SPO2 – Range 0-100%, Accuracy: 70-100% ±2
- NIBP – Operation Mode: Manual/Automatic/STAT Range 10-270 mmHg, Accuracy: ±5 mmHg
- Interface – Ac Power Connector, USB, RJ45, HDMI Etc.
Standard Configuration – ECG Cable, ECG Electrode, NIBP Cuff, NIBP Tube, SpO2 probe, Temperature probe each one
Optional Features – IBP, EtCO2, NELLCOR or MASIMO SPO2, SUNTECH NIBP, REC, Touch, WIFI, Scanning Gun, Card Reader and Information Input Module Etc.
- 1 x MDK KB-12 D Multipara Monitor
- 1 x User Manual