Stryker 1588 Description:
Through cutting-edge technology and uncompromized platform integration, the Stryker 1588 camera system with AIM (advanced imaging modalities) provides enhanced visualization to the surgery field. By combining quality optics with cross-specialty capabilities via modern imaging modalities, the 1588 AIM is meant to improve patient outcomes. A Stryker 1588 AIM will improve visibility of patient anatomy in laparoscopy, arthroscopy, urology, gynecology, ENT, and GI surgical specialties.
Stryker 1588 AIM Console with Camera Head & Clarity Console Features:
- IRIS, ENV, Clarity, Desaturation, and DRE are among the five (5) imaging modes available, along with nine (9) surgical camera specialty settings.
- Delivers a standardized, high-definition solution to increase patient safety.
- LCD back lighting on a 26-inch IPS Alpha panel
- An aspect ratio of 16:9
- The native resolution is 1920 x 1080.
- There are nine different speciality settings available.
- Shortcut keys on the on-screen user interface
- Gamma curves made to order
- 3H hardness integrated protective screen layer
Stryker 1588 AIM Console with Camera Head & Clarity Console Product Specification:
Imaging System: 1/3inch Progressive Scan CMOS High Definition
Operating Temperature: 10 – 30 degrees C
Operating Relative Humidity: 25-75%
Storage Temperature: -18 to 60 degrees C
Storage Relative Humidity: 15-90%
Camera Head Cable: 3 m
Voltage: 100 – 240 V AC
Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
Camera Console Weight: 4.9 kg
Camera Head: 0.5 kg
26” LCD Display:
Continuing Stryker’s legacy of best in class surgical visualization, the VisionPro 26” LCD Display is designed to optimize the surgical image and enhance the experience in the operating room. The increased brightness, contrast, and custom gamma curves provide surgeons with improved clarity and color reproduction across all surgical specialties.
As the leader in endoscopic video systems and integrated operating rooms, Stryker possesses a great understanding of the challenges posed by various OR environments. The VisionPro 26” LCD Display was designed with a protective layer to reduce accidental panel damage. The double-sided anti-reflective coating on the protective layer also reduces glare and reflection, which is often experienced in the OR.
Built-in handles on both sides of the display assist the placement during setup and mid-procedure. This convenience also reduces the chance of accidental button
presses or smudges on the viewing area. The display is also equipped with integrated cable straps and a rear cable cover to maintain connectivity and protect the cables from
damage during cleaning or movement.
- 26” IPS Alpha panel with LCD backlight
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- 9 preset speciality settings
- On-screen user interface with shortcut keys
- Custom gamma curves
- Integrated protective screen layer with 3H hardness
- Double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Built-in handles to aid in monitor placement
- 30% thinner than previous-generation 26” displays